[XeTeX] xelatex.fmt doesn't match xetex.pool

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 20:56:56 CEST 2012

This is most probably caused by mixed binaries. Make sure that the
directory of binaries with TeX Live 2012 is at the very beginning of
PATH. It often happens if you install TeX Live fron TUG and you have
also TeX from your Linux distro. This is a typical error.

Hope it helps.

2012/7/8 Gareth Hughes <garzohugo at gmail.com>:
> Hi!
>
> I just updated to TeX Live 2012 on Ubuntu, but XeLaTeX now fails with
> the message "xelatex.fmt doesn't match xetex.pool". I'm sure there's an
> easy way of fixing this. Ang suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gareth.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/