[XeTeX] Off topic: Devanagari fonts

Steve White stevan.white at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:35:30 CET 2012

Hi, bhutex!

I'm the admin of GNU FreeFont.

You mentioned some problems with the Hindi/Devnagari range in FreeSans.

We try very hard to address any bugs promptly, but can only do so if they
are reported to us (in enough detail we can understand).

Please report problems on the FreeFont bugs page!
    https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=freefont

Thanks!