[XeTeX] Reducing ligatures in arabxetex

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 15 23:25:28 CET 2012

Am 15.2.2012 um 19:37 schrieb maxwell:

> Thanks--there's another program that gives this kind of info, and more,
> but I can't remember its name.

	otfinfo -s /Library/Fonts/Extrafonts/ScheherazadeRegOT.ttf
	arab		Arabic
	arab.KUR	Arabic/Kurdish
	arab.SND	Arabic/Sindhi
	arab.URD	Arabic/Urdu

ISO  3166:    http://www.iso.org/iso/country_codes
ISO  3166-2:  http://www.iso.org/iso/country_codes/background_on_iso_3166/iso_3166-2.htm
ISO   639:    http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/
ISO   639-3:  http://www.sil.org/iso639-3/
ISO 15924:    http://unicode.org/iso15924/

> I wish fc-list were better documented...

I think it is – there are HTML and PDF multi-page documents:

  /usr/local/share/doc/fontconfig/fontconfig-user.html
  /usr/local/share/doc/fontconfig/fontconfig-user.pdf
  /usr/local/share/doc/fontconfig/fontconfig-user.txt

--
Greetings

  Pete

Make it simple, as simple as possible but no simpler.
				– Albert Einstein