[XeTeX] Reducing ligatures in arabxetex

Mike Maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Thu Feb 16 04:41:37 CET 2012

On 2/15/2012 5:25 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:
> Am 15.2.2012 um 19:37 schrieb maxwell:
>> Thanks--there's another program that gives this kind of info, and more,
>> but I can't remember its name.
> 	otfinfo -s /Library/Fonts/Extrafonts/ScheherazadeRegOT.ttf

Thanks, that's what I was looking for.  Now I'm trying to find out why
that doesn't show up in `apropos`...  But that's not a question for this
forum.

>> I wish fc-list were better documented...
>
> I think it is – there are HTML and PDF multi-page documents:
>
>    /usr/local/share/doc/fontconfig/fontconfig-user.html
>    /usr/local/share/doc/fontconfig/fontconfig-user.pdf
>    /usr/local/share/doc/fontconfig/fontconfig-user.txt

And thanks for that too--I found it on the web, once you told me what to
look for.
--
	Mike Maxwell
	maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
	"My definition of an interesting universe is
	one that has the capacity to study itself."
         --Stephen Eastmond