[XeTeX] Multilingual verbatim

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:18:01 CEST 2012

2012/8/27 William Adams <will.adams at frycomm.com>:
> On Aug 23, 2012, at 5:32 PM, Zdenek Wagner wrote:
>
>> I have downloaded it, opened in gucharnap and it showed that the font
>> does not contain Devanagari.
>
> My apologies that that didn't pan out. I wasn't certain if it had it or no, That's why my message specifically noted ``hope'' --- my assumption was that you'd search the page at the provided link and see if the Unicode block(s) you needed were present or no.
>
> If you haven't found a font which works, I'd suggest contacting Michael and seeing if he has this on his radar.

The font is one thing but the verbatim text will be a mixture of
Czech, English, Hindi and Urdu. Even if I find a font containing all
these alphabets I will have to switch the script several times within
the environment (at least I have to switch between Devanagari and
Arabic features and between RTL and LTR direction). I do not know how
to do it inside verbatim.

> William
>
> --
> William Adams