[XeTeX] Multilingual verbatim

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Mon Aug 27 17:09:21 CEST 2012

On Aug 23, 2012, at 5:32 PM, Zdenek Wagner wrote:

> I have downloaded it, opened in gucharnap and it showed that the font
> does not contain Devanagari.

My apologies that that didn't pan out. I wasn't certain if it had it or no, That's why my message specifically noted ``hope'' --- my assumption was that you'd search the page at the provided link and see if the Unicode block(s) you needed were present or no.

If you haven't found a font which works, I'd suggest contacting Michael and seeing if he has this on his radar.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer