[XeTeX] Compatibility issues with ednotes and pstricks or TikZ

Nathan Sidoli nathan.sidoli at utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 23 07:54:13 CEST 2011

Yes, of course you are right. However, many of the older LaTeX packages
are not being developed very actively any more (or not at all in some
cases) so it makes it difficult to decide what to use when one need the
functionality of some of the older packages but also wants to work with
unicode, etc.

Anyway, you have certainly done a great deal to make bidi very
functional and I am very grateful for that.