[XeTeX] Hyphenation in Transliterated Sanskrit

Neal Delmonico ndelmonico at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 11 20:55:57 CEST 2011

Thanks to both Yves and Zdenek for your suggestions and examples.  The
hyphenation is working now in both Devanagari and Roman Translit.  I'd
have never figured it out on my own.  If I were to want to read more on
this where would I look?

Also Zdenek raises an interesting possibility.  If I were to want to
typeset Sanskrit, say this very Sanskrit, in Bengali or Telugu script.
How would I go about that?

Thanks again.

Neal