[XeTeX] centering layout with geometry package

Daniel Greenhoe dgreenhoe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 23:49:20 CET 2011

Hello Zdenek,

2011/11/25 Zdenek Wagner <zdenek.wagner at gmail.com>:
> You can try zwpagelayout. ...
> Versions 1.3 has just been released on CTAN, ...

I am very interested in trying this. When I looked on ctan, it said
that what was currently there was version 1.2. However the readme says
version 1.3 with a date of 2011 November 22 and the pdf documentation
also has a date of 2011 November 22 (but no version number). So I
would guess that what is currently there is version 1.3, as you
indicated.

Thank you!
Dan