[XeTeX] How to Convert Devanagari (sanskrit) text to Telugu Text

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Nov 4 01:29:51 CET 2011

Am 04.11.2011 um 00:04 schrieb A u:

> I created new map file and it did not give any errors. but I am still
> getting blank pdf.

By using the correct TEC file's name I get something Indic with a Latin page number 1. The fonts used are, according to pdfinfo:

name                                 type              emb sub uni object ID
DXJXWE+LMRoman12-Regular-Identity-H  CID Type 0C       yes yes yes      5  0
NSPUNS+Pothana2000                   CID TrueType      yes yes yes      7  0

--
Greetings

  Pete

If it dies, it's biology.  If it blows up, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
			– University washroom sgraffito