[XeTeX] Hyperref \hyperlink and \hypertarget not working with accented characters

Danyll Wills dwills at netvigator.com
Thu Nov 3 15:21:57 CET 2011

I think you are right. Surely the reason most of us care about these issues is that we are working in other languages, not just English. I began using XeTeX specifically because of how it handles multiple languages. My view is terribly simple: the world is far too interesting a place to be restricted to ASCII!

Sent from my iPhone