[XeTeX] How to Convert Devanagari (sanskrit) text to Telugu Text

bhutex bhutex at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 06:04:03 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 5:10 PM, A u <akupadhyayula at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your help. I am attaching the .map file I created. I was
> wondering if you can tell me if there are any errors. because I am getting
> a blank pdf output.

After creating the .map file you have to compile it with teckit and .tec
file will be the output.
.tec file is a binary file. You have to keep this in appropriate directory
and then run mktexlsr.

After that you will tell XeTeX or XeLaTeX to use this .tec file. Then only
your devnagari document will convert in telugu script.

--
Happy TeXing
The BHU TeX Group