[XeTeX] Problem with ocrb10.otf ligature 'fi'

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jun 13 13:34:50 CEST 2011

Am 12.06.2011 um 22:26 schrieb Pander:

> I have discovered a problem with ocrb10.otf the ligatures are not
> workig
> correctly in xelatex.

/usr/local/texlive/2010/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/ocr-b-outline/
ocrb10.otf *of course* does not have the f* ligatures. (You can check
this easily in some text editor, no ttx of fonttools necessary.)

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me
as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world.
Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German, and
Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
				– Albert Einstein, 1929