[XeTeX] Drop-shadows with outline fonts in XeTeX ?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 23:56:48 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 23:48, Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:
> Wow, thank you Mojca : pretty impressive !  Would I be right
> in guessing that your example is coded in ConTeXt ?

Yes, but that is only because I have no idea how to change color in a
loop in XeTeX, I didn't want to fiddle with latex/plain tex packages,
it was easier to use metapost than kerning and raising boxes ... and
simply because it was easier for me to do it that way.

But achieving the same in plain XeTeX should not be a problem. The
main question is whether that gives you satisfactory results when
printing on huge poster.

Mojca