[XeTeX] Isomath, Mathspec and Siunitx

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jul 5 10:59:03 CEST 2011

Am 05.07.2011 um 10:36 schrieb le.farfadet.spatial at free.fr:

> Are you sure you are not mistaking me with someone else?

Yes, I am. In the footer of the mails of this list you can find a link
to the list's archive. In the middle of June a thread about some too
heavy Libertine face started. Read yourself! (I haven't read the newer
Libertine documentation yet and the older only partially.)

--
Greetings

   Pete

"Evolution"            o           __o                     _o _