[XeTeX] Protecting pdfpages \includepdf against broken PDF

Jérôme Etévé jerome.eteve at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 11:30:46 CET 2011

@Martin: Tried qpdf, but it suffers from an infinite loop on invalid
xref tables :( Acrobat et.al is not an option for me at the moment.

@Andreas: I couldn't figure how to use gs to perform validation. Any example?

@Alan, Michael: I thought I'd filter everything through pdftk as a
solution of last resort, and I feel like I'm not far from this point.
I can't use pdflatex, as I need xetex features.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions, I'm still looking for a better solution.

Cheers!

Jerome.

On 14 January 2011 19:45, Martin Schröder <martin at oneiros.de> wrote:
> 2011/1/14 Jérôme Etévé <jerome.eteve at gmail.com>:
>> Alternatively, is there a quick way to test a pdf file for correctness
>> before I include it in my latex document?
>
> Preflight them with Acrobat et.al.
> You can try qpdf, but that won't catch everything.
>
> Best
>   Martin

Jerome Eteve.

http://libsquare.net