[XeTeX] strande behavior of Linux Libertine fonts with optio Fractions=On

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Thu Jan 13 18:01:06 CET 2011

mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca wrote:

> Fr. Michael said that Latin Modern Roman and Junicode don't have this
> effect, and that's very interesting because I thought (for the reasons
> described) that it was impossible to avoid at the level of OpenType
> substitution.

Matthew, might it have something to do also with the lack of a sups
feature in LMR? Junicode, however, /does/ have the sups feature as well
as fractions.

>   I couldn't find the source code for the OpenType features
> in Latin Modern Roman;

Voilà!

>>> otfinfo -f lmroman10-regular.otf

aalt    Access All Alternates