[XeTeX] Getting vinculum in fractions with Asana Math and unicode-math when compiled with xelatex

David Cottenden d.cottenden at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 16:46:26 CET 2011

On 05/01/11 21:06, ulrik.vieth at arcor.de wrote:
> I already forwarded your patch to Karl (not sure if he is following this list).
> He can at least get it into the texlive repository, even if no one else but
> Jonathan himself could get it into the xetex repository.

So - just to clarify for someone who's not aware of the mechanics of how
new versions are made and rolled out - when is this fix likely to make
it into a binary that is accessible? And, when it /is/ available, will
it be possible simply to replace a single xetex binary in the tex tree,
or will there be wider implications than that?

Sorry for the (probably stupid) question, but I am keenly interested in
this - I have been stubbing my toes against this error for some fair time!

Thanks,

David