[XeTeX] Custom page size

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 12:32:52 CET 2011

Hi all,

In my humble opinion, the best you can do when it comes to custom paper sizes is to use the memoir class. The memoir manual (memman.pdf) has an excellent description of how latex treats the size of the stock, the page, and the folio. The memoir package includes the geometry package, but the memoir packages adds a "geometry check" to make sure that everything is well-balanced and equilibrated.

Cheers,
Wilfred