[XeTeX] Page Number Font Issue

William Voelker wvvoelker at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 19:57:07 CET 2011

Thank you for the response.

I did notice two things in paring down the header (to see what did and did not make a difference). Removing the Geometry package + commands as configured made it go away, and eliminating  \linespread{1.2} did the same; this was the case if they were removed independently. (As I write this I see what I'm doing that could be screwing things up, here and in the italics cases: could it be that I'm making a mistake by using \setromanfont in the \memo command, and should instead use another command?)

I am curious as to what I may be doing wrong, and also why this would be happening (even without changing the way the font is changed). It's nice to know why an engine does what it does!

Thank you again.

Wm