[XeTeX] Page Number Font Issue

William Voelker arthurde at freeshell.org
Thu Jan 6 16:37:17 CET 2011

Greetings,

I have an page numbering issue in a longer document I'm working on. Three pages have their numbers appear incorrectly; two are italicized, but are in the same font as the body font for the rest of the document, while one appears in a secondary font in which text is set going across a page break.

The second looks like this (B for main body font, S for secondary font

Problem page (incorrect page number font):

BBBBBBB
BBBBBBB
BBBBBBB

  SSSSS
  SSSSS
  SSSSS

  SSSSS
  SSSSS
  SSSSS

BBBBBBB
BBBBBBB
BBBBBBB

I have been sure to double-bracket off all italicized text (just to be sure), and have done the same for the section in the secondary font. What am I missing? Is this fixable? Thank you.

Wm