[XeTeX] enlarged characters

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Sat Feb 5 22:05:52 CET 2011

Can you post an example of what you want things to look like?  Are the characters independent of the text they are beside (in which case you might be able to use \marginpar ), or are they the first character of a paragraph (in which case the lettrine package might help.)

Alan

P.S.  When you start a new topic, you shouldn't reply to an existing message, since then all the messages get grouped together.