[XeTeX] XeTeX in lshort

Barry MacKichan barry.mackichan at mackichan.com
Mon Sep 27 20:23:37 CEST 2010

  Microsoft's recommendations on the UI of programs are only
recommendations. If the task requires it, two windows are fine. This is
what you would have if you previewed in Acrobat Reader anyway -- two
apps but also two windows.

It's been a while, but my memory is that many of Adobe's apps, such as
PhotoShop, have multiple windows, especially if you detach the palettes.
If you recommend Unicode editors in xlshort, I think TeXWorks should be
included.

--Barry