[XeTeX] manyfoot.sty problems after update to MacTex 2010

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at latex-project.org
Thu Sep 23 11:31:18 CEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Talal Al-Azem <talazem at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> This EXPL3.sty seems to be having a hard time with calling up or dealing with manyfoot. I will try to find out who the developer is and send him/her the relevant info.

expl3 is from the LaTeX Project. A recent change was to reserve some
insertions such as those used by manyfoot for footnotes. If you load
manyfoot very late in your preamble you could well be in trouble. This
is another good argument for always posting a small example file
showing the problem.
--
Morten