[XeTeX] (Xe)LaTeX output in a non-(Xe)LaTeX scholarly community

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 24 09:53:47 CEST 2010

Is there some mistake?  The Oxford Guide to Style does have pretty extensive
coverage of word division in each of its language sections (which are
numerous):  Greek word division is section 11.25.4 on page 299, for example.
(Some fairly awful typos throughout that work, including a couple on that
page, for reasons that I know a bit about but needn't go into here.  But
it's always at my elbow while I'm working.)

John