[XeTeX] (Xe)LaTeX output in a non-(Xe)LaTeX scholarly community

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Oct 24 10:02:05 CEST 2010

John Was wrote:
> Is there some mistake?  The Oxford Guide to Style does have pretty
> extensive coverage of word division in each of its language sections
> (which are numerous): Greek word division is section 11.25.4 on page
> 299, for example. (Some fairly awful typos throughout that work,
> including a couple on that page, for reasons that I know a bit about but
> needn't go into here. But it's always at my elbow while I'm working.)

Not so much a mistake as an act of great stupidity : I was looking
for /Foreign/ languages in the Table of Contents (Hart has "Rules
for Setting Foreign Languages") , and completely failed to see "Languages".
Thank you for the very firm, and fully deserved, smack on the wrist, John :-)

** Phil.