[XeTeX] Bug in \textipa from xunicode.sty

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Wed Jun 16 07:45:34 CEST 2010

Hi Andy and Ernest,

On 16/06/2010, at 2:34 PM, Andy Lin wrote:

> Regarding \textipa{U}, you're absolutely right. I'd noticed this in
> Nov 2009, along with some other glyphs that were different from tipa.
> Ross actually corrected the mappings almost immediately, but I guess
> this one mapping wasn't changed, though I'm surprised I haven't caught
> it myself.

Would you please check the version number and/or date in the package.
e.g., look for the  \ProvidesFile  line.

I'm asking this because I actually do have this fixed in my personal
copy, and it has been since  version 0.93 in November 2009, I think.

Since then I've found a few other mistakes, and added support
for some extra code-points; but this isn't generally available yet.

> Thanks for posting about this
>
> -Andy

Hope this helps,

	Ross