[XeTeX] Japanese, Chinese, Korean support for Polyglossia

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 01:21:46 CEST 2010

Do you want documents written in English or is Japanese also OK? In the latter case, you could try to find JIS X 4051, which is the document underlying the material on the website reported earlier. I have google'd JIS X 4051, some references popped up, but the document itself seems to be not available online.

Wilfred