[XeTeX] fancyhdr and plyglossia

Jens Bakker jbakker at uni-bonn.de
Sun Jan 31 13:41:54 CET 2010

Dear Ross Moore,

Thank you very much for your very fast reply. I tried your proposal
and it worked well, but I have to admitt that I do not understand the
logic of these commands, where is it possible to read something about
commands of this kind?

I would like to ask also a further question connected with this
matter: I have put the \RLleaders command into a \marginpar{} command
on an odd page with Arabic text and than the marginal note disappears.
So if some text is added within the document and the respective
marginal note is transferred to an odd page, the marginal note will
disappear once again and one has to check the whole document for the
marginal notes which may not be very convenient.

Possibly there could be another solution, because in bidi version
1.0.3 the problem with the marginal notes seems to be not extant there.

With best wishes and best regards,
Jens Bakker