[XeTeX] How to use AMS's \mathbb with XeLaTeX?

dm syrehue at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 20:15:45 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm new to XeTeX/XeLaTeX, so be kind ;)

I just got a quick question, how can I use the AMSs' \mathbb for blackboard bold fonts?

When I look into the mathspec manual it says I can define the \mathbb command by

\setmathbb[⟨font features⟩]{⟨font name⟩}

However, I don't really get how to use this command to define \mathbb to use the AMS symbols for these letters.

My preamble looks like this at the moment;

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper,twoside,openright]{memoir}

\usepackage[MnSymbol]{mathspec}
\usepackage{xltxtra}
\usepackage{xunicode}
\defaultfontfeatures{Scale=MatchLowercase}
\setprimaryfont{Minion Pro}
\setmainfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Minion Pro}
\setmonofont{Minion Pro}
\setmathsfont[Set=Greek,Uppercase=Italic,Lowercase=Italic]{Minion Pro}
\setmathbb{Minion Pro}

As I don't got the MinionPro Math font, I thought I could try other fonts and see which that suits the MinionPro the best, but so far I haven't managed to use any other useful fonts, so hopefully someone can help me out. :)

Cheers,

drgz