[XeTeX] too many unprocessesed floats

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 14:46:49 CET 2010

Hello Jens,

Please note that there are special packages available to set texts in the way you want, for instance to make "critical editions" and such. I do not know the names of these packages, but question about similar problems occasionally arrive on the list.

I think there is at least a package to typeset for instance translations, with the original on one page, the translation on the other, with lines corresponding, line numbers and all. If you want to know more, inquire on this list, or (since you seem to be located in Germany) check the Dante site and email archives.

Hope this helps,
Wilfred