[XeTeX] too many unprocessesed floats

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 00:27:46 CET 2010

Hi Jens,

In your case it may be worthwhile to take a look at the memoir class. The memoir class is allows to make books and articles in latex, but it includes many functions for which you would need to use an extra package in latex. Things like margin notes (on even and odd pages) are all included in the package (see chapter 12, section 2 of memman.pdf).

If you want to switch to memoir, simply use

\documentclass[]{memoir}

instead of the book or article class.

Wilfred van Rooijen