[XeTeX] Low-level diagnostic ("fwrite") generated by XeTeX

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Wed Feb 3 08:08:04 CET 2010

Hi Everybody,

	As Jonathan said there has to be some better
	error handling here.
	The questions are:
		1) what is returned by the different processes
		2) should something different be returned
		3) is a processs not checking the exit code?

	From what a have read it seems that XeTex already has
	a file handle and tries to send data to it, but gets told it can not!
	So how did XeTex get this handle in the first place or did it
	become invalid after being passed on?

	For me it is a bug, because the handle should be check once it comes
	back or when it was created.

	regards
		Keith.