[XeTeX] XeLaTeX documentation initiative

David Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Thu Dec 23 14:54:04 CET 2010

Dear List,

A while back Mike Kamermans got us off to a really good start on
documentation for XeLaTeX users and people seemed enthusiastic about it.
  I had planned to write a couple of sections during my Christmas break.
  A quick check just now shows that nothing has happened.  What do you
all think?  Is it worthwhile for me to add something, or is the project
not going to get anywhere?  Certainly something like this would have
been very helpful for me when I started, and I am willing to contribute
if there's any hope that others will jump in.

Happy Holidays,
David