[XeTeX] XeLaTeX documentation initiative

Michiel Kamermans pomax at nihongoresources.com
Thu Dec 23 16:01:32 CET 2010

On 12/23/2010 5:54 AM, David Perry wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> A while back Mike Kamermans got us off to a really good start on
> documentation for XeLaTeX users and people seemed enthusiastic about
> it.  I had planned to write a couple of sections during my Christmas
> break.  A quick check just now shows that nothing has happened.  What
> do you all think?  Is it worthwhile for me to add something, or is the
> project not going to get anywhere?  Certainly something like this
> would have been very helpful for me when I started, and I am willing
> to contribute if there's any hope that others will jump in.

Nice timing, I just had my last day at work today, which actually gives
me a free week before I immigrate from the Netherlands to Canada, thus
giving me some time to *actually* get words on virtual paper. Please,
add as much as you care to, and I'll be doing the same over the next few
days!

- Mike "Pomax" Kamermans
nihongoresources.com