[XeTeX] Auto Font and Language Package in XeTeX

Michiel Kamermans pomax at nihongoresources.com
Wed Dec 22 16:38:06 CET 2010

On 12/22/2010 6:28 AM, Yves Codet wrote:
> Hello Michiel.
>
> Thanks a lot for this package.
>
> There's a small typo in the documentation; if I understand well the paragraph 4.3 should read \setTransitionsFor[3], not \setTransitions[3].

Quite so, I shall fix that and submit the update to CTAN =D

> Without polyglossia (essai1.tex below) I got the expected result, but with polyglossia (essai2.tex) XeTeX seems to enter an infinite loop; the error message is:
>
> ./essai2.tex:15: TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [save size=50000].
> <argument>  ...ex \@gobble \let \glossary \@gobble
>
> l.15 भ
> No pages of output.
> Transcript written on essai2.log.

Hmm, I'm seeing the same error, and I suspect it's because I didn't
write the command with enough sense to protect \begin and \end
instructions... come to think of it, I'm not sure how to protect those.
Any package writers willing to quickly solve that one? =)

- Mike