[XeTeX] Auto Font and Language Package in XeTeX

Yves Codet yves.codet at sfr.fr
Wed Dec 22 15:28:09 CET 2010

Hello Michiel.

Thanks a lot for this package.

There's a small typo in the documentation; if I understand well the paragraph 4.3 should read \setTransitionsFor[3], not \setTransitions[3].

Without polyglossia (essai1.tex below) I got the expected result, but with polyglossia (essai2.tex) XeTeX seems to enter an infinite loop; the error message is:

./essai2.tex:15: TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [save size=50000].
<argument> ...ex \@gobble \let \glossary \@gobble

l.15 भ
No pages of output.
Transcript written on essai2.log.