[XeTeX] Good Text Font + Math Font Combination

Joe Pleso joe.pleso at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 02:31:49 CEST 2010

It is somewhat a matter of preference but I find palatino works well with
asana math, and xits works well with xits math.

On Aug 16, 2010 7:12 PM, "Tobias Schoel" <liesdiedatei at googlemail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

as there seems to be only Asana Math and XITS Math as free and complete
OpenType Math fonts distributed along texlive the following question arises
for me (as I used to use Linux Libertine as text font):

What is a good text font in Combination with Asana Math respectively XITS
Math?

Because I don't use Windows (or MS Office), it should be free (best:
distributed along Ubuntu or Texlive).

Thanks for your Help and all your work on xe(la)tex and its packages.

Toscho