[XeTeX] /Rotate 90 ignored in included pdfs

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Aug 14 12:18:25 CEST 2010

Am 14.08.2010 um 11:31 schrieb David Cottenden:

> I took it that it related to an as-yet unimplemented part of the
> driver that graphicx invoked for xelatex...

This is also my assumption. Could be that xdvipdfmx does not embed the
included PDF into a <save graphics state>/<restore previous graphics
state> pair and therefore re-defines the PS/PDF /Rotate as a no-op...

--
Greetings

   Pete

People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic
things, but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they
install MS Windows.