[XeTeX] Word wrapping in Lao

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 15:12:13 CEST 2010

Haha, the power of free software. You ask for something, and before you know it, the chief-guy-in-charge responds and mentions "can be done, just tell us what you need". Much better than "thank you for contacting Microsoft Software Support. To make your Microsoft experience better, we recommend that you reboot your computer". :-))

Wilfred