[XeTeX] No clipping support in XeTeX and \textcelsius

Tiandao Li litd99 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 23:24:41 CEST 2010

The following is the fonts used for English and Chinese, basically for
English.

\setmainfont{AR PL UKai CN}
\newfontinstance\rmfont{Times New Roman}
\newcommand{\en}[1]{{\rmfont #1}}
\newcommand{\chem}[1]{$\mathrm{#1}$}
\setmainfont{Times New Roman}
\newfontinstance\cnfont{AR PL UKai CN}
\newcommand{\cn}[1]{{\cnfont #1}}

I am still learning xetex. if anything wrong, please correct me.

Thanks,

Tiandao