[XeTeX] An example of the RTL presentation using XeTeX+BiDi Package

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Thu Sep 24 10:14:44 CEST 2009

Today, I received this file from a Master student of Applied Mathematics at
Ferdusi University where bidi is used. I just wanted to share this with the
rest of the community to allow other people know that it is possible to make
slides with the bidi package easilly. I myself do not use bidi at all but
when I see these kind of documents, I become very happy. If you are one of
those people who write from LEFT to Right and looking at this document,
might say that what is special about this document. But making bidi that
lets you create such beatiful RTL documents requires a huge amount of
programming and if you actually consider the fact that XeTeX naturally would
not allow this, because of the issue with specials in RTL documents, then
this macro programming becomes a beautiful art which makes something
impossible, possible for you.
--
Vafa