[XeTeX] headers wrong with polyglossia and/or bidi
vafa at users.berlios.de
Tue Sep 22 10:27:07 CEST 2009
> Offhand, this seems to me like a bug (in polyglossia? bidi?) -- I
> can't see why the headers should flip to RL layout just because you've
> said you'll be using fragments of Hebrew.
After I took the development of bidi over, I rewrote bidi from scratch and
for a lot of things, I just copied them verbatim from xepersian into bidi
and I always have put experimental version of the bidi package on the net
and asked people to test it and report isuues. I have done my best to
minimise the exsiting bugs but I am just a person and in fact, I do not use
bidi myself at all so my testing is very limited but if people tell me that
these bugs exist, then I can fix them. Also the kernel of the bidi package
is at the moment huge and it supports many commonly used latex packages and
classes so these kind of things could happen. (Which is for the first time
ever that any bidi related package allows users to benefit from advatnages
of all these packages with the bidi package).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the XeTeX