[XeTeX] TECkit map file for transliterating Inuktitut

Andy Lin kiryen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 06:15:00 CEST 2009

Hi,
I just started taking a course on Inuktitut, and I decided to build a
TECkit map file for converting romanization to syllabics. I've
included links to both the .map file and the .tec file. The .map file
is a giant mess, but it gets the job done. I haven't worked enough
with the language to know if the transliteration is correct, but I've
compared it to the output generated by the Microsoft Transliteration
Utility, and they seem to match.

Hopefully someone will find this useful. I don't know if there's an
existing map file, but if there is, I apologize for the confusion.

-Andy

.map file
http://www.box.net/shared/xqspk437zy
.tec file