[XeTeX] Need some input about \newcommand to create alias

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 11:27:20 CET 2009

Aha, so one needs to load the package xltxtra - I guess the 'xtra' part means "extra" :-)). \textsubscript is thus NOT built into xelatex, but provided by a package. OK, I'll keep it in mind. For most of my work I use "standard" pdflatex + memoir, so then the \textsubscript is also available.

Cheerio,
Wilfred