[XeTeX] Help with XeTeX and Georgia (OTF)

Matthew Mellon matthew.mellon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 01:39:55 CET 2009

The teckit mapping does the trick for those two glyphs (which are the only
common ligatures Georgia has, apparently). Thank you very much.

Apparently Ascender is going to be improving Georgia... I hope we either get
another typeface choice or they include the features I am accustomed to from
Bookman soon.

http://www.ascendercorp.com/pr/2009-09-08/