[XeTeX] Help with XeTeX and Georgia (OTF)

Matthew Mellon matthew.mellon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 01:21:52 CET 2009

Thank you for the suggestion. No, I'm still getting the ligature in the
output.
You're right, U+F001 is the ligature for fi... U+FB02 is the ligature for
fl.

All the common ligatures appear to be there in Character Map.

I am getting a warning from fontspec:

Package fontspec Warning:

 OpenType feature 'Ligatures=Common' (+liga) not available

for font "Georgia/ICU",

with script 'Latin',

and language 'Default'.

This warning occured on input line 4.