[XeTeX] No underdot in Adobe Garamond Pro?

Rembrandt Wolpert wolpert at uark.edu
Wed May 6 18:57:07 CEST 2009

I attach the test.tex that works for me (and the pdf which results). Note
that I had to explicitly load xunicode (without that it fails -- that's the
weird bit), and that I had to load polyglossia after the incantation for
xunicode and xltxtra. (I don't have a plain Garaond, so I subsituted
Garamond Premier Pr -- which reacts like the Adobe Garamond Pro -- addition
of xunicode and rearranged polyglossia)

as ever,
Rembrandt