[XeTeX] Combining NFSS fonts and OTF fonts with XeLaTeX and fontspec

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jun 9 10:58:47 CEST 2009

Am 09.06.2009 um 08:44 schrieb Will Robertson:

> Are you sure this works? If so, it's a fluke, and might not work in
> the future. Font features should be activated with ItalicFeatures=
> {}, and so on.

Yes, for this particular Mac OS X font it works. It, the font, is a
special case, as if a font collection. I chose to bring this example
to show how an artificial font family can be created, and how
unconventional fonts can be managed.

I found this in the middle of January when Cristophe Hélary had a
problem with a "Kanbun" thing in a Japanese text.

--
Greetings

   Pete                           <]
              o        __o         |__    o       HPV, the real
     ___o    /I       -\<,         |o \  -\),-%     high speed!