[XeTeX] Junicode font, version 0.6.16

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 3 08:01:49 CEST 2009

Peter Baker wrote:
> These come from the Ubuntu repository, not from the SourceForge server:
> I wouldn't expect them to be updated to the current version until Ubuntu
> 9.10 appears--at earliest.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply. Another possibility is to do a new release via
the Ubuntu backports repository. Especially with software with no too
complex dependencies, you don't have to wait until a new major release
is going to be made. Ask you Ubuntu package maintainer about this.

Regards,

Pander

What I do is just to ignore the Ubuntu